What is a SaaS Application?
In contrast to the on-premise model when the software is physically installed on local computers, Software-as-a-Service implies operating programming capacities hosted in a cloud via the internet. It means a SaaS application runs on cloud servers while users utilize its functionality remotely. Like any other internet-based service, SaaS is accessible by subscription with no need to add extra hardware/software locally.
Besides the most feasible business model by subscription, the SaaS Software Development provides customers with indisputable marketing advantages that can hook the future users of SaaS applications.
Advantages of SaaS
- Functional diversity: users can find the desired programming functions preconfigured by a cloud SaaS provider to deploy them almost immediately. The functions that are no longer needed can be disabled and removed from the user’s inventory with ease.
- Setup simplicity: users simply plug into a cloud server via a special portal created for every particular SaaS user with adding neither hardware nor software besides the ones they already have
- Universal accessibility: the only thing needed to access SaaS software residing in a cloud is the internet. Even losing the on-site power supply is not intimidating for a company since staff can access software with mobile devices
- Effortless security: cloud providers focus more on security and cyber defense than any self-focused enterprise does since the cloud business is the technology that requires security and governance to be continually upgraded in response to ever-evolving cyber threats
- Flexible scalability: any seasonal fluctuation of the users’ needs in computing power, bandwidth, or any sort of SaaS software functionality is never a problem for SaaS providers because customers pay only for services in use. The providers always have enough spare capacity in both performance and functions to scale customer needs up and down.
- Invulnerable recovery: since every user shares the cost of the on-cloud hardware with other users, the SaaS providers have more than enough capabilities to perform a backup and recovery process at the deepest possible level with the widest possible scope for every particular user at any iteration of any IT incident
- Service cost optimization: the least possible investment in enterprise-scale computing is what the SaaS providers offer to their numerous users who have the widest choice between desired services available by subscription “in bulk” with no need to pay for software upfront.
How We Create SaaS Solutions
We never expect a detailed professional description of the project from our customers. What Axisbits needs is just an idea of the future SaaS application with some set of functions it should bring to the users. This is our task to finalize everything and turn the idea into an MVP or a prototype since we are the experts in SaaS Software Development.
We guide our customers through the entire process of SaaS Software Development hand in hand.
- Selection of a cloud provider: since computation behind-the-scene is crucial for SaaS, Axisbits starts from analyzing and comparing the available cloud services to provide our customer with optimal cloud hosting for the future SaaS application.
- Configuration of CDN: the future users can get the best user experience if they access the closest cloud servers when a SaaS application runs. Axisbits sets up the most appropriate content delivery network for each particular project in the SaaS Software Development.
- Optimization of UI/UX: redundant functions and unnecessary elements of the user interface of a SaaS application can be frustrating for the end-users. Not everything inherent in proprietory software goes well with SaaS. Axisbits helps customers to maintain a thin line between elements of the user interface to let the end-users benefit from the clear and consistent SaaS Software Development.
- Testing, updates, and post-deployment maintenance: Axisbits takes full responsibility for the quality of SaaS Software Development. We use the most up-to-date testing tools and techniques to make our customers confident in the resilient usability of their SaaS applications. Axisbits never leaves the customers alone after their SaaS apps are deployed. The full scope of post-deployment maintenance is what Axisbits consider proper customer care.
Why Work With Axisbits?
SaaS Software Development differs from what the conventional on-premise software implies. To make the global user audience appreciate your SaaS application the latter should be created with full awareness of peculiar features and advantages the SaaS paradigm offers.
True experts in SaaS Software Development are needed to accomplish the task. We are such experts.
Axisbits knows how to unleash the potential of cloud-based SaaS solutions. We possess all the necessary expertise in the most advanced development technologies enabling us to create SaaS applications of any complexity.
Contact us to share your SaaS application idea and we will boost your business with millions of happy users of your future SaaS solution.