The use of cloud automation and orchestration tools for business processes will provide your business with a lot of competitive advantages, such as lower costs, increased productivity, and, ultimately, a great prospect for further business scaling.
Cloud Automation Tools
The use of a cloud guarantees consumers sufficient computing power and great functionality at the right time, while the cloud pool of cloud testing automation tools is very abstracted from the user.
Business Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud automation has a lot of benefits:
- Saving money. When making a decision about cloud automation, you should focus less on the initial cost and more on the return on investment. Cloud-based tools are always available, which is a great argument for launching new projects. You also don't have to pay for functions you won't use. You will pay only for the space and cloud computing tools you'd use for storing your data and serving your customers.
- Safety. Confidential information that is stored in the cloud database is protected from unauthorized viewing and downloading by a powerful encryption system. This system is much more reliable than the traditional internal system, which theoretically can be accessed by any employee of the company.
- Mobility. Cloud automation tools provide access for all employees who work remotely. They just need to connect a mobile device to the internet to be able to do their job outside the corporate office.
- Integrated analytics. All the data collected in cloud storage has convenient tracking and analytical reporting tools. As a result, there are current and strategic plans and ways to increase the efficiency of their implementation.
- Teamwork. Cloud tools can be used by all members of your business team. Your employees can take full advantage of secure cloud automation tools. With this, corporate costs will be minimal.
- Quality control. Cloud-based tools store all the documentation in a single format and maintain data consistency. As a result, there is a minimum chance of human error. Let's add that there is a database of updates available for all of the users, which eliminates errors associated with different versions of documents.
- Disaster recovery. Whatever you do with your corporate system, there is always the possibility of a problem, which will be difficult and expensive to solve on your own. Cloud service without your participation will free your company from solving the problem of data recovery.
- Data loss protection. A local failure of office equipment can cause data loss and shut down the whole company. This situation is not possible when information is stored on a cloud server.
- Automatic updates. All cloud applications are automatically updated and do not require human intervention. As a result, you do not need to hire an IT specialist.
- Competitive advantage. Do you think your competitors have been using cloud automation tools for a long time? Think again. Despite all the benefits, most CEOs in your business sector still operate in the traditional way.
Potential Risks of Using Cloud Systems Tools
When choosing the best cloud automation tool, you should focus on potential risks such as:
- Lack of technical support that requires the involvement of qualified specialists that work in your company or are hired specifically for this purpose.
- Constant management of a multi-cloud environment. When automating cloud systems, part of the corporate infrastructure remains traditional. Accordingly, it is necessary to ensure the uninterrupted connection of all business processes – both cloud and local. The solution is to have a full-time or a part-time specialist.
- Maintaining integrity when migrating a large database to cloud storage. To ensure this process occurs correctly, you need to organize monitoring at all stages of data transfer using the latest cloud automation tools.
Cloud Automation Use Cases
What cloud automation use cases will be the best solution for your business? It all depends on your desires based on the current state and goals of your company. In any case, the choice is between:
In this format, the cloud service provider manages not only technological equipment but also software, including all auxiliary infrastructure.
This is the complete opposite of a public cloud. In this format, all the computing resources of your company can only be used by employees who have proper access to the database.
Private cloud clients also get all the benefits of a public cloud:
- Possibility of having additional control and customization.
In addition to this, private clouds have the highest level of protection for sensitive data, since they are inaccessible to public traffic.
This is a synthesis of public and private clouds that are applied together and have a common database technology. All confidential information is stored in a private cloud. Public servers are used to work with the customers. This format provides the most flexibility of the infrastructure and reliable protection of confidential information.
Ready to take advantage of cloud technology? We are ready to provide you with any assistance – from consultation to cloud computing web development. Contact us at any time and we will immediately answer all your questions.